Apple Music is a popular music streaming service offered by Apple. It offers access to millions of songs and music videos. While it’s a great service, some users may want to remove it from their devices. This guide will show you how to take off Apple Music.
Before you begin, you’ll need to make sure you’re signed into iTunes with the same Apple ID that you used to sign up for Apple Music.
If you’re using an iPhone or iPad
1. Open the Settings app and tap on Music.
2. Tap on the Apple Music tab and then toggle the iCloud Music Library switch to off.
3. Tap on Delete from My iPhone/iPad and then confirm that you want to delete the app.
If you’re using a Mac
1. Open the iTunes app and click on the Preferences icon in the menu bar.
2. Click on the iCloud tab and then untick the iCloud Music Library box.
3. Click on the Remove iCloud Music Library button and then confirm that you want to delete the app.
If you’re using a PC
1. Open the iTunes app and click on the Edit menu.
2. Click on the Preferences icon and then click on the iCloud tab.
3. Untick the iCloud Music Library box and then click on the Remove iCloud Music Library button.
4. Click on the OK button to confirm that you want to delete the app.
Once you’ve removed Apple Music from your devices, you’ll no longer be able to access your music library or listen to Beats 1 radio. However, your music will still be stored in iCloud and you can access it on other devices that are signed in with the same Apple ID.
How do you turn off Apple Music?
Table of Contents
Apple Music is a music streaming service offered by Apple. It allows users to listen to music on demand, as well as create custom playlists. While Apple Music is a great service, some users may want to turn it off.
There are a few ways to turn off Apple Music. The first way is to open the Settings app and select Music. Then, turn off the switch for Apple Music.
The second way is to open the Apple Music app and select the Profile icon. Select View Apple ID and enter your password if requested. Under Subscriptions, turn off the switch for Apple Music.
The third way is to open the iTunes app and select the Account tab. Select View My Account and enter your password if requested. Under Settings, scroll down to the Subscriptions section and turn off the switch for Apple Music.
whichever way you choose, Apple Music will be turned off.
Why can’t I cancel my Apple Music subscription?
There may be several reasons why you are not able to cancel your Apple Music subscription.
First, make sure that you are logged into the correct iCloud account. If you are logged into a different iCloud account than the one you used to sign up for Apple Music, you will not be able to cancel your subscription.
If you are logged in to the correct iCloud account, your subscription may still be active. Apple Music subscriptions renew automatically, so you may need to wait until your current subscription expires before you are able to cancel.
If you have tried both of these troubleshooting steps and you are still not able to cancel your subscription, contact Apple Support for assistance.
Can I unsubscribe from Apple Music?
Apple Music is a subscription music streaming service developed by Apple Inc. It was announced on June 8, 2015, and launched on June 30, 2015, in over 100 countries. Apple Music provides music streaming, podcast, and video streaming services.
Users can select from three types of subscription plans: a $9.99/month individual plan, a $14.99/month family plan that includes up to six members, and a $4.99/month student plan.
Apple Music also offers a free three-month trial period.
You can unsubscribe from Apple Music at any time.
To unsubscribe from Apple Music:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Scroll down and tap on Music.
3. Tap on Subscriptions.
4. Tap on Cancel Subscription.
5. Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
Your Apple Music subscription will be cancelled at the end of your current billing cycle.
How do I take Apple Music off my iPhone?
If you’re no longer using Apple Music and want to remove it from your iPhone, here’s how to do it.
First, open the Settings app and scroll down to the Apple Music section.
Tap on “Remove Apple Music” and then confirm your decision.
Apple Music will be removed from your iPhone and you’ll no longer be charged for it.
How do I turn off Apple Music on iOS 14?
If you want to turn off Apple Music on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 14, you can do so fairly easily. Here’s how:
Open the Settings app and tap on Music.
Tap on the switch next to Apple Music to turn it off.
You will be asked if you want to keep your music library. If you want to keep your music library, tap on Keep Library. If you don’t want to keep your music library, tap on Delete Library.
Apple Music will be turned off on your iPhone or iPad.
How do I turn off Apple Music on iPhone 13?
Apple Music is a popular music streaming service that comes pre-installed on many Apple devices. While it can be a great way to listen to your favorite music, there may be times when you want to turn it off.
If you want to turn off Apple Music on your iPhone 13, you can do so by following these steps:
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Scroll down and tap on Music.
3. Tap on the button next to Apple Music to turn it off.
If you decide that you want to turn Apple Music back on, you can follow these same steps to do so.
How do I unsubscribe?
If you’re looking to unsubscribe from a mailing list or email newsletter, there are a few ways you can go about it.
First, look for an “unsubscribe” link in the email. This is the easiest way to unsubscribe, as it will take you directly to the unsubscribe page.
If you can’t find an unsubscribe link, or if you’re having trouble unsubscribing, you can also unsubscribe by following these steps:
1. Go to the mailing list or email newsletter’s website.
2. Look for a link that says “unsubscribe” or “manage preferences.”
3. Click on the link and follow the instructions.
4. You may be asked to provide your email address or name.
5. Click on the “submit” button and you will be unsubscribed from the mailing list or email newsletter.