Best Songs Of Summer 20147 min readReading Time: 5 minutes
Summertime is always a great time for music. There are so many great songs that come out during the summer months that it can be hard to keep track of them all. Here is a list of some of the best songs of summer 2014.
1. "Rude" by Magic! This song was a huge hit this summer. It has a great reggae vibe and is perfect for chilling out on the beach or in the park.
2. "All of Me" by John Legend. This ballad is a classic summer love song. It’s perfect for listening to while driving with the windows down on a warm summer night.
3. "Summer" by Calvin Harris. This song is a perfect party anthem for summertime. It’s upbeat and will have you dancing all night long.
4. "Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves. This song is a classic summer anthem and is sure to get you in a good mood.
5. "Happy" by Pharrell Williams. This song was a huge hit this summer and for good reason. It’s a feel-good song that will make you want to get up and dance.
6. "She Looks So Perfect" by 5 Seconds of Summer. This song is perfect for summertime. It’s upbeat and will have you singing along in no time.
7. "All I Wanna Do" by Sheryl Crow. This song is a classic summer song. It’s perfect for a road trip or a day at the beach.
8. "I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)" by Whitney Houston. This song is a summertime classic. It’s perfect for parties and weddings.
9. "Can’t Stop the Feeling!" by Justin Timberlake. This song was released just in time for summer and it’s already a hit. It’s a feel-good song that will have you dancing all night long.
10. "The Middle" by Zedd, Maren Morris, and Grey. This song is perfect for summertime. It’s upbeat and will have you singing along in no time.
What was the hottest song in 2014?
Table of Contents
It’s hard to believe that 2014 is already over! It feels like just yesterday we were all ringing in the New Year. As we prepare to say goodbye to 2014, let’s take a look back at the biggest and most popular songs of the year.
According to Billboard, the hottest song of 2014 was "All of Me" by John Legend. The song was released back in 2013, but it really took off in 2014 and spent 10 weeks at the number one spot on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. "All of Me" is a romantic ballad about love and loss, and it resonated with music fans all over the world.
Other popular songs from 2014 include "Happy" by Pharrell Williams, "Let It Go" by Idina Menzel, and "The Walker" by Fitz and The Tantrums. These songs all topped the Billboard charts for multiple weeks and received a great deal of airplay on radio stations across the country.
2014 was a great year for music, and we can only expect even more great songs in 2015!
What are some good summer vibe songs?
Summertime is the perfect time to blast your favorite tunes and vibe out. Here are five great summer vibe songs to get you in the mood for summer.
1. "Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves
This upbeat song will have you dancing in no time. It’s the perfect song to get you in a summer mood.
2. "Summertime" by Ella Fitzgerald
This classic song is the perfect way to relax and enjoy the summer sun.
3. "Here Comes the Sun" by The Beatles
This song is sure to put a smile on your face. It’s the perfect song to listen to on a bright, sunny day.
4. "I Get Around" by The Beach Boys
This classic song will have you wanting to hit the beach. It’s the perfect song to get you in a summer groove.
5. "Summertime Sadness" by Lana Del Rey
This song has a mellow vibe that is perfect for summer. It’s the perfect song to listen to when you want to relax and take in the summer atmosphere.
What was the number one song in July 2014?
What was the number one song in July 2014?
The answer to that question is "Problem" by Ariana Grande featuring Iggy Azalea. The song was released on April 28, 2014 and debuted at number three on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. It eventually rose to the number one spot and remained there for four consecutive weeks.
The song is about a woman who is having a problem with a man who is not paying attention to her. She tells him that she has a "problem with love." Iggy Azalea provides a rap verse on the song that talks about how the man is treating the woman poorly.
The song was written by Grande, Savan Kotecha, Max Martin, and Ilya, and produced by Martin and Shellback. It has been certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America.
What was the song of the summer 2013?
What was the song of the summer in 2013? This is a question that is still up for debate, as there were so many great summer songs released last year. However, there are a few contenders that stand out as the clear frontrunners.
The song of the summer 2013 was most likely "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke. This song was released in the summer of 2013 and quickly became a hit. It reached the number one spot on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and stayed there for a total of 12 weeks.
Other contenders for song of the summer 2013 include "We Can’t Stop" by Miley Cyrus, "Get Lucky" by Daft Punk, and "Can’t Hold Us" by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis. While these songs were all popular last summer, "Blurred Lines" was by far the most successful.
What was the number 1 in 2014?
What was the number 1 in 2014?
The number 1 in 2014 was the iPhone 6. Apple released the phone on September 19, 2014. It had a 4.7 inch screen and a resolution of 1334 x 750. It also had an A8 chip and a battery that lasted up to 10 hours.
What was the #1 song of 2015?
What was the number one song of 2015? This is a question that has been on the minds of many music fans over the past year. There are a lot of great songs that were released in 2015, so it was definitely a tough decision to make. However, after much deliberation, I have come up with the answer.
The number one song of 2015 was “Hello” by Adele. This song was released in October of 2015 and quickly became a hit. It reached number one on the charts in many countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada.
“Hello” is a ballad that is about a break-up. Adele has said that the song is about her ex-boyfriend, who she refers to as “the one that got away”. She sings about how she regrets the way things ended and how she misses him.
The song has a very powerful message and it is clear that Adele put a lot of emotion into it. Her vocals are amazing and the lyrics are very moving. “Hello” is definitely one of the best songs that was released in 2015.
So, there you have it. The number one song of 2015 was “Hello” by Adele. I’m sure that this song will continue to be popular for many years to come.
What is the number 1 summer song of all time?
There is no definitive answer to the question of the number one summer song of all time. However, there are a few contenders that come close.
One popular summer song is “Sweet Caroline” by Neil Diamond. The song was released in 1969 and became an immediate hit. It has been a popular summer song ever since.
Another popular summer song is “California Girls” by The Beach Boys. The song was released in 1965 and became an immediate hit. It is often considered one of the best summer songs of all time.
Yet another popular summer song is “Summertime” by George Gershwin. The song was written in 1935 and has been a popular summer song ever since.
These are just a few of the many popular summer songs that have been released over the years. It is impossible to say for sure which one is the number one summer song of all time. However, these songs are all contenders for the title.